Pinnacle Day Care Club
If you are, or know someone, who would like a good day out why not join Pinnacle Care Day Club! Our Day Club offers a fun-filled time in a supportive and caring environment. We offer lots of new and exciting experiences for our Day Club members, in addition to promoting and cultivating existing hobbies.
Day care is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at many of our homes. Support can be provided on a regular basis, up to 7 days a week, or just the odd day where needed.
What's more, Pinnacle Care contracts with Warwickshire County Council Social Services to fund day care places. We are happy to assist you with all Council Funding application forms to see if you are eligible for free membership!
We have various activities on offer at our club, including:
• Regular outings to local beauty spots, parks and The Rugby Library for Arts and Crafts classes.
• Visits from Mick the Music Man; sing along to well known songs played on the organ.
• Visits from Creative Mobility; get active and creative with Tim, great for stimulating physical well-being.
• Visits from Reminiscence World; objects of interest to chat and reminisce about and gentle exercise classes of music and movement.
• Trips to local pubs and restaurants for lunch and "Time for Tea" for Afternoon Tea.
• Other activities such as themed days and lunches, quizzes, barbecues, movie nights and much more.
To celebrate the New Year we are offering a free day at our day club to everyone! This will give you the opportunity to see what our club is all about and whether it's right for you, as well as giving us a chance to make sure we can cater for your needs. To book your free day with us you can complete an enquiry form here or call us on 01788 535842 and ask for Sharon.
Should you or your loved one require assistance getting ready for their day care or when returning home, we can provide this service. This will be provided by trained carers who accompany the driver. Transport can be provided by electric car, based at several of our locations.