Pinnacle Care Activities and Events
A big part of the Pinnacle Care culture includes keeping active and stimulated as much as a possible, so we always strive to have lots going on in our homes; much of which is provided at no additional cost. Residents are, of course, welcome to participate or sit out as they wish and their wishes will always be respected. They can also opt for specialist activities.
At Pinnacle Care we have a lot of visitors throughout the week:
• Regular outings to local beauty spots, parks and The Rugby Library for Arts and Crafts classes.
• Visits from Mick the Music Man; sing along to well known songs played on the organ.
• Visits from Creative Mobility; get active and creative with Tim, great for stimulating physical well-being.
• Visits from Reminiscence World; objects of interest to chat and reminisce about and gentle exercise classes of music and movement.
• Trips to local pubs and restaurants for lunch and "Time for Tea" for Afternoon Tea.
This is all supplemented by other activities such as themed days and lunches, quizzes, barbecues, movie nights and much more.
Every day we've got something going on at our homes! Many of our homes have pets - including ducks and chickens - and large gardens to keep us busy outside; Wolston Grange even has its very own crazy golf course! And if the weather isn't playing ball then we might just have to sink a few on the pool table! We're always celebrating birthdays, holidays and special days; family and friends are welcome to join us. With arts and crafts, board games, aromatherapy, singing and dancing, plenty of books and a whole lot of company, we're always occupied.
The best way to keep up with everything we've got going on is on our Facebook pages. Here you'll be able to see all the fun we're having, as well as dates for upcoming events.
Some of our residents prefer a quieter level of social contact and our trained staff are always happy to be on hand to for a good chat; sometimes a cup of tea and a few biscuits is just what the doctor ordered!
If you would like to find out more about what we get up to at Pinnacle Care, feel free to complete an enquiry form here. Alternatively, call us on 02476 540935 or Send Us An Email.